SALES DEPARTMENT ACCOUNT MANAGER
The Account Manager’s role is to manage daily sales operations for a portfolio of assigned business partners, develop new business opportunities and manage orders and service needs for each account. His/Her core responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to each account.
- Building and maintaining a strong, long-lasting customer relationship.
- Forecasting, managing and administering sales activities and merchandise flow to all assigned accounts.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters.
- Provide subject matter expertise in all product lines.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and company executives.
- Ensure the timely and successful forecasting and execution of product flow according to individual account needs and factory capacity.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly, quarterly and annually initiatives and goals to internal and external stakeholders.
- Process sales orders, purchase orders, inventory requests and custom orders in a timely manner.
- Prepare and manage reports on account status on a regular basis.
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- 2 to 4 years of proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role within the industry.
- Solid experience with and enterprise order management software and/or CRM software (SAP Business One is a plus) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel).
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration or relevant field.
- Occasional travel and weekend work required.
- Candidate must pass a NICS/PICS background check.
Interested applicants, please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
This is a full-time gunsmith position, joining our team of exceptional craftsmen with a dedication to providing a first-class customer experience for the shotgun enthusiast. On-the-job training, focused on Krieghoff firearms repair and service, will be provided by our team of Master Gunsmiths. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Repair, modify or refurbish break-open shotguns and other Krieghoff firearms with the use of hand tools and traditional gunsmithing skills.
- Service, diagnose, and, if needed, repair Krieghoff firearms and return them to a satisfactory working condition.
- Test fire guns and adjust for proper functioning and accuracy.
- Maintain clean, neat, and orderly conditions in all areas, including the shooting range and machine areas.
- Adhere to all safety and security standards.
- Occasional travel, weekend work and overtime required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- All candidates must possess gunsmithing degree from a Gunsmithing School or accredited college.
- Previous work experience on break-open guns preferred.
- Proficiency with manual mills, lathes, custom jigs, soldering and brazing operations, bluing tanks, and a variety of other machines commonly used in the gunsmithing craft.
- Proficient learner and listener while taking direction from Senior Gunsmith during training process.
- Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction; takes responsibility for own actions; completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Mechanical aptitude – Demonstrates an understanding of how things work and the ability to perform or operate mechanical applications.
- Skilled in use of hand files and chisels.
- Candidate must pass a NICS/PICS check.
- Working knowledge of OSHA and EPA safety rules and precautions.
- All candidates must be personable and conduct themselves in a professional manner.
To apply, contact Don Baughman, Manager of Technical Operations, at 610-847-5173 or firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume and cover letter with salary expectations.