WHY Should You Join the National Skeet Shooting Association and the National Sporting Clays Association?
The NSSA-NSCA is dedicated to the development of the sports at all levels of participation and vows to create an atmosphere of healthy competition and meaningful fellowship within its membership.
The NSSA-NSCA also offers the hunter a recreational target shooting sport that will strengthen hunting and gun safety skills and extend hunting seasons.
As a member of the NSSA-NSCA, the fun, friendship, and camaraderie you will experience are immeasurable, plus there are also many other benefits of membership, including:
- Monthly issues of Clay Target Nation, our official publication, with articles by world-renowned shooters and instructors
- Access to our weekly newsletter NSSA-NSCA Target Talk that will provide you with timely updates on association and industry news, as well as tips and advice from pro shooters
- Weekly issues of Target Talk Lessons newsletter with shooting tips, entertaining and informative videos, and more info to help you become a better shooter.
- Monthly issues of Clay Target Nation Extra newsletter, with bite-sized articles by our stellar magazine writers.
- Gun floater insurance at a discounted rate through Sportsman’s Insurance Agency, Inc.
Shooting for Fun or Sport:
- Participation in the Crossfire program, which allows NSSA or NSCA members to also enter registered tournaments of the other discipline without a second membership
- Computerized score-keeping and classification system at NSCA headquarters, determining a shooter’s rank by performance in class so shooters compete only with others of the same skill level
- Access to the annual National Sporting Clays Championship and World Skeet Championship, open to all members of all classes, with the opportunity to inspect the latest guns and accessories, share in recognition of top shooters, and chances to win drawings for many valuable prizes
- Instructor certification program for interested members
- Members receive a pocket edition rule book, membership card, logo decal, and embroidered patch
- The distinction of belonging to a group that prides itself in maintaining the honor, integrity and rules of the game.
Why Wait? Join Today!
The NSSA or NSCA reserves the right to terminate, not renew and deny membership to any person or organization at any time for any reason, or no reason, in its sole and absolute discretion, subject to applicable law. Membership in the NSSA or NSCA is a privilege and not a right.